Forum Ca Mau

You are not connected. Please login or register

Katy Perry love just broke up after 1 month love

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

camau

Admin

The singer was spotted hugging guitarist Robert Ackroyd in April. However, only a month later, she ended the affair.

Katy Perry and Robert Ackroyd at the Coachella music festival. Photo: Wire.
Katy Perry Robert Ackroyd public affection at Coachella music festival on 22/4. Since divorce actor Russell Brand in 12/2011, this is her first time with a romantic man. Robert Ackroyd was the lead guitarist of the group Florence + the Machine, Katy dating about a month before the two together to the music festival and not afraid to embrace dearly.
Thought that my heart singer, 27, will check back after the shock of divorce, but her new love is soon shattered. A source revealed on Us, Katy had to say goodbye Robert Ackroyd, brief affair ended. Upon arrival at the Billboard Music Awards on the evening of 20/5, Katy is not abreast with Robert that she accompanied her.
A source said: "Two people in love should not really deeply split about nothing serious. They still talk to each other and there is no discomfort. Katy and Robert busy too."

Katy and Russell Brand are still happy together on 8/2011. Photo: Wire.
It looks like Katy Perry can not open your heart for a real love after divorce. She and Russell Brand had 14 months together but happy marriage ended abruptly on Christmas last year. Wide Awake In a new song that Katy perform at the Billboard Awards, she was singing about scars after it crashes. With the lyrics: "I'm awake / I have lived in the dark / I nearly broke down with an open heart / How do you know the stars have gone the wrong way / I'm awake / sleep not at all / Pick up debris and each step / No need something to improve myself ... / serious injuries / He made it so sweet ... / The story has now ended. "
Meanwhile, in an interview last week, Russell Brand says he still loves Katy and only kind words for his ex-wife.

https://camau.forumvi.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com