Forum Ca Mau

You are not connected. Please login or register

New dishes on the table of TV

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New dishes on the table of TV Empty New dishes on the table of TV Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 pm

camau

Admin

Between the television series related to the actual singing, dancing, the "no touch of" the people I was leading the race interesting and makes two playgrounds are "sucking" the look.

After Perfect Couple, Vietnam's Got Talent, The case competition is a series of programs looking for musical talent, dancing another airing: Leap universal, house music, the voice, Sao Mai - Scores appointment, Vietnam Idol ... and the upcoming So you think you can dance. Though each game has its own appeal factor, but undeniably boring (have started) when type "of the same household" to "find voice or" more intense on the small screen.
New dishes on the table of TV Cuoc-dua-ky-thu-nd
The water load test hill above the dam in the exciting race -
Photos: The Amazing Race organizers provide Vietnam

Meanwhile, the reality television program I was the lead (on HTV7 Saturday nights) and the exciting new race (on VTV3 every Friday night) are not under the "screw is turned into swans ", which is very challenging journey tested the team. Therefore, the two become "new items" on the table of entertainment this summer.

If I was the lead (by the production company East-West) competition from team to individual race interesting (Vietnamese version of The Amazing Race, be made BHD) shows the dramatic competition and carving intense competition among 10 pairs from the first leg. Each playground gives contestants and viewers before the emotions that are exciting and challenging adventure. And both races of the same steely spirit of thinking strategically, requires bravery in action next to the application process, training for strength. So, those who had more or less the inadequacy of programs which stadium inter-provincial game (more than ten years ago) a go do not return, will feel excited about the journey to find a leader and "interesting "with this race.

Two reality TV programs also promote tourism combine vividly. Also thrilling watching every team play, the audience also explore the landscapes of Vietnam on each stop of the team. Not fully exploit tourism spots in Phu Quoc Island as I was the lead (this was shot in a month), the exciting race through 11 challenging stages over the 11 provinces and cities across the country, starting from Hanoi. If in episode 2, the program take viewers to the Hoa Binh, the contestants discover tomb compatible shareholders, Chieng Dong village, Hoa Binh dam, the Giang Mo - where together more than 100 of the sticky Muong ..., then the rest of the episode 3 is a land site last masterpiece, charming water garden - Ninh Binh.
Tags: Kim novak photos | Oprah winfrey show | Al pacino filmography | Brad pitt troy | Peter Facinelli divorce

https://camau.forumvi.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com